Tessere di Mosaico - Guided Tour
“The site is of outstanding universal value being of remarkable significance by virtue of the supreme artistry of the mosaic art that the monuments contain, and also because of the crucial evidence that they provide of artistic and religious relationships and contacts at an important period of European cultural history.”
In this way the UNESCO World Heritage motivated why eight monuments of Ravenna had been added to the World Heritage List.
The eternal beauty of the mosaics guarded inside some of the most famous Ravenna Unesco monuments, in a visit that starts from Piazza San Francesco, into the city centre, and leads you to several UNESCO monuments.
tour in english: every day at 10.10 a.m.
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
we kindly ask you to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time
- Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo
- Mausoleo di Galla Placidia
- Basilica of San Vitale
- Baptistery of Neon
- Chapel of Sant'Andrea
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- expert local guide
- cumulative entrance ticket to the monuments included in the tour
- whisper radio guides with jack connection for headphones
- due to the limited number of entrances, the order of visit to the monuments may be subject to change
- it is essential to respect the booking time of the tour, as the times of entry to the monuments do not allow exceptions.
Participants are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the indicated meeting point.
If participants are late, participation in the tour is not guaranteed and there will be no refund
- the tour can be booked online or at one of our tourist offices with advance payment
- the tour will be confirmed with a minimum number of participants and according to the availability of the entrance fees to the monuments
Piazza San Francesco 7
DON'T MISS OUR NEWS
Subscribe to our newsletter for events and offers.