The tour includes the transfer to the Salina di Cervia Visitor Centre from where boat tours start, from the following meeting points:
- 16.15 - Via Titano 51, bank side, Pinarella
- 16.20 - Via De Amicis, at Restaurant Pagoda, Cervia
- 16.25 - Lungomare G. Deledda, at the bus stop in front of hotel Conchiglia, Cervia
- 16.30 - Via Evangelisti 4, San Michele Tower, Cervia - Tourist Information Office
Once you reach the Salina Visitor Centre, you will be the protagonist of a fascinating two-hour excursion by electric boat, accompanied by a guide who will illustrate you the natural beauty of the South Station of the Po Delta Park.
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.