The walk in the garden city founded by Giuseppe Palanti retraces the history of the town until the time of its foundation.
Guided tour in Italian.
7th, 14th, 28th June; 12th, 26th July; 9th, 23th August at 9.00 pm
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
Roundabout 1st May
48015 Milano Marittima RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.